Dirty water affects millions of people in southeast Africa.
- 1 out of 3 people in Malawi lack access to clean water.
- Children miss school from water-borne diseases.
- 4 out of 10 wells in southeast Africa are broken at any one time.
- Women and girls walk long distances to collect dirty water when pumps are broken.
Clean water provides hope!
This year you can experience the joy of being part of a team that will reach 1.8 million people with clean water.
Learn how you can get involved, today! https://doxawells.com/
- 269 Smart Pumps Installed
- 276,449 Pump Hours Recorded
- 47,000,000 Gallons Delivered